VOURGARELI THEASIS

Saint Nicholas in the village square

Saint Nicholas in the village square

08/08/2016 • Under: Sights

0

The church of St. Nicholas in its present form was built in 1951-52, in the plans of Anastasios Orlandos, led by the late teacher C. Papadimitriou and personal work of the residents.

In the same place was the old church of the village which was burned by the Germans in 1943.

In the last few years, with the initiative of the priest Kimona Psoraki, started the decoration of the church.